Today I decided to make a cake by Mary Berry. When my mum makes this cake I always like it, especially the icing, but unfortunately we didn’t have any cream cheese so we couldn’t make it. So I decided I should make it and of course my little sister chirped in and said she wanted to help me, that is why you might see a pair of adorable little hands doing everything and I am taking the pictures. 1…2….3 “BAKE”!
- 225g self-raising
- 100g butter, cubed
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 225g light muscvado sugar
- Grated zest of one lemon
- 225g peeled bananas, (about two small bananas), mashed with a fork
- 2eggs, beaten
- 100g softened butter
- 150g full-fat cream cheese, which we didn’t have so we couldn’t make the icing….
- 150v icing sugar, sifted
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A few banana chips, to decorate
2. Secondly stir in the cinnamon, sugar and lemon zest with the flour mixture an that hopefully will look like breadcrumbs too. It is quite hard to zest ten lemon by the time I finished I thought that I had more muscles.
4.After you have mixed everything in you will need to put the mixture into a baking tray and the you will need to put your cake in the oven preheated to 180oC/160oC and if will take 30-35minutes to bake.
Yummy, Yummy in my tummy, Hope you enjoyed….😀😉😉😉😀😛